Friday, April 1, 2011

Coloring your life - Teh Uli, Dina (me), Uni Dian :)

Today, me and my colleagues wear colorfull clothes. Our narcism blood said "Why don't we take picture together?" :p So, here are some pictures :

Teh Uli wear blue shirt with stripes blue-black on top and darkblue hijab. Her pants and shoes are black. I think it's a good combination, not all her outfit in blue, but she add black accent on it :)


Meantime, Uni Dian wear black dress (cute cutting, like balloon) and black legging, with tosca hijab. Cute!


And the last, Me wear yellow dress with jeans. I put some grey accents for my shirt and hijab. I wear stripes yellow - grey for my inner :)


That's why I called it "Coloring your life" for the theme. The colorful outfit, cheerful faces. Yep, it's Friday!!! So, let's have some fun :)

*the three of us*

TiPs :
1. It's okay to play some colors on your clothes, use some brave colors for some accents. But, I prefer not to wear color materials from top to toe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment