Monday, October 8, 2012

Hotel Savoy Homann - Bandung

Another getaway to Bandung. This town is never bored me and I hope my son also love our week-end. That's why I asked my son :

Me : Abrar, did you have a great time in Bandung?
Abrar : Yes
Me : Do you like your holiday?
Abrar : Yes
Me : Do you love swimming and spend a week-end at the hotel?
Abrar : Yes

Alhamdulillah, my son's happiness means my happiness too :)

Why I choose Hotel Savoy Homann?

I love the architecture, design interior and the atmosphere of the hotel. It's classic, and well maintained. I hope this historical hotel is still maintained and operated eventhough many new modern hotels are growing in Bandung. Call me "kuno" but I like this classic hotel. I hope government give more attention to historical buildings. Amin



Historical Building, beautiful architecture


Beautiful garden in front of hotel.


Modern Lobby (it was renovated)


Love this high ceiling with, big classic lamps and sofa as well



Elevator area
*Elevator is old and small. I think it will be better if hotel management renovated it*

But I still love the design interior, classic and simple


Some memorables are hanging on the wall

Usually breakfast was held in Garden Restaurant, like below :


But unfortunately, the place is on maintenance. So, breakfast is held in ballroom.


Before we went back to Jakarta, I had chance to take pictures at garden restaurant



my dad :)

This is swimming pool area :



"leyeh2" at swimming pool area

Deluxe Room pictures :






Do we have a great time?




Aya's fashion show on the bed :D


Abrar's watching cartoon on TV


what a messy room *tepok jidat*

We went to Linggar Jati Restaurant by beca from hotel. The location is in the small aisle, at kumuh area. My mom, finally had chance to eat at this restaurant. This was a memorable restaurant for her, selling noddles.Every time she went to Bandung, she eat noodle here. But now the taste itself not good anymore and price.. OH MY GOD, for place like this, Half portion of special chicken noddle (IDR 34,000) and half portion of yameen (IDR 24,000). Total cost for 4 portions (each one is only half portion) IDR 134,000. We didn't order any drinks, only 2 teh botols and 1 avocado. Never again eat there anymore :(





Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment