Thursday, March 31, 2011

Red Stripes - Yuliati Siregar (teh Uli)

Yuliati Siregar (teh Uli) is one of my colleague. Eventhough her age is older than me, but her style, and face look younger than her age :)Alhamdulillah, she started to wear hijab soon as she came from her holly journey (umroh) from March 17 until March 25, 2011. Yep, it's just now! Here are some of the pictures that I have taken :

Teh Uli's style

I like her clothes, the way she mix and match red-stripes dress under the blue dress. I like the color, red on blue. Red is my favorite color in deed. She's not only match her clothes with her hijab, but also with the shoes. And guess what! the shoes is also red-stripes :)


TiPs :
1. I like this style, it's good! So, no comment :)

2 comments:

  1. tks Uniiii... lovely.. I like it! inshaallaah istiqamah.. aminnnnn allaahuma amiinnn

    ReplyDelete