Saturday, November 10, 2012

Islands Hop In

Alhamdulillah, I have changed to visit some islands in thousands islands.
We visited Pramuka, Gosong Air, Pari and onrust island.
This year our division chose islands hop in for outing.
I arranged and Alhamdulillah everyone was enjoy the trip.

The outing was held on November 10, 2012. We not only went to islands, but also snorkeling, seeing sea turtle, shark and kerapu conservations. Not only that, on the way home, we also visited Onrust Island as Arkeolog island.




Gosong Air Island (Pocari Sweat's shooting venue)



I was on my period, so I wasn't snorkeling like my other friends :( But, since the water is so pure, so we can see terumbu karang below the sea. It's beautiful! And sometimes, little fishes came with beautiful colors, Subhanallahu :)



Little house on sea, it's beautiful!


Mangrove conservation


Pasir Perawan Beach on Pari Island. It's so beautiful. I will upload photos on this beach in different post



I was pose at Onrust Island

Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment