Saturday, December 8, 2012

Takigawa Restaurant - Ancol

I went to Ancol several times, and I saw this restaurant. My first impression, wow it's very beautiful place!. Now I have chance to eat at Takigawa Ancol. Overall, I love the location and the restaurant interior.We chose outdoor dining, sofa and facing sea with beautiful view. Feeling the wind blow, really relaxing. After eating many foods, I sat on sofa and closed my eyes. It felt good :)






I love this spot :) If you see Takigawa Restaurant in Ancol, it looks like a deck of ship. There are 2 decks at Takigawa Ancol.



Takigawa Restaurant's 2nd floor.


We sat at outdoor area. You can see colorful lights at night :)

Takigawa Ancol
Takigawa & Meat Bar on the boat Putri Duyung Cottage Jl Lodan Timur No 7 Jakarta 14430

Phone : 021-6451144
Fax : 021

Operational Hours :
Weekdays : 11:00 am - 22:00 pm
Weekends : 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment