Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Eid 1434 H

Asalammualaikum my dear friends :)

Alhamdulillah, we just passed fasting month and lebaran in year 2013. It's happy moment but the other hand it's sad moment too. Happy, because I still meet holy month, month when ALLAH gave so many chances for us to gain pahala, even double, tripple or thousand times bigger. And it's also sad moment, because we have to pass this month. I hope that I still have chance to meet holy month next year, with all my family with very healthy condition. Amin. In this precious moment, I would like to say ,"Minal Aidin Walfaizin. Please forgive me for all mistakes" .

Alhamdulillah, this holy month brought so many happiness and barokah for me. I did fasting in healthy condition. My parents were healthy, my son, my hubby, sister and brother also healthy, Alhamdulillah. My son did fasting for one month full, eventhough only half day. But I really grateful. I got new job, Alhamdulillah. I had chance spent lebaran first day with my mom and dad's family at my mom's house. Alhamdulillah, most of our family came. I also had chance to go to my hubby's hometown at Pamengpeuk - Garut, met my mom's in law and my hubby's relatives. Everything went so smooth and we're happy.

People said that Lebaran is Hari Kemenangan. For me, it's just a start. Eventhough holy month already passed, we still have to nurture our faith in GOD, by praying and trying to be better person. Bye bye holy month, till we meet again. Bismillah


Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment