Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Office - Preface

Hello Hello Hello!
Now I am at new office, it’s an Australian Engineering Consultant in Oil, Gas and Minings. It’s quiet different with my previous office (Japanese Trading Company). To be honest, I was very scared at first. I have worked at Japanese Company for almost 12 year (this November), then I will move to Australian Company. Different country and business. Today is my 3rd day working here. So far so good. I haven’t found any scary things, all people here are very nice (locals and expats). They all are very friendly. The location of office is also not so far from my home. There are lots alternatives way from my house to this office. For now I just sit around , nothing to do. I hope in a couple days I can have some works to do. It’s quiet awkward if you had so many things to do, then suddenly you just sit down nicely and nothing to do. Well, wish me luck guys!.
Well, there’s one more, I have internet access and I can open social media such as facebook, yahoo, twitter, blogspot, wordpress, etc. Yippi!

Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment