Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Lowest Point (for this week)

I had lunch with my old friend. Actually she's my good friend, we talk a lot (we usually talk alot). Then she asked me, how long have you worked at PT. XXX (my office). I replied to her, "It's been more than 11 years". Then she asked me again, "How much is your salary?". I replied to her again "IDR. XX". She said to me,"Your salary is too low. You have worked there for more than 11 years, and you only get those amount". I said to her,"Yes I know. that's why I try to look for new job. I have tried, but it's not easy to get new job". Then she said to me,"No, It's not hard to find new job. It's easy". Well, she is easy to find jobs. Actually she just got new job. "I will find a new job again after delivering baby". Now she's pregnant, 5 months. "I'm looking for new and challenging job. My salary now is IDR. XXX" Okay, she has salary more than twice bigger than mine. Then she said again,"Well maybe your job is not like mine. My job needs skill. Not like yours". What she said it's really hurt my heart. My job maybe not like hers. But, I'm very upset when she said that my job doesn't need any skill. She said again,"Your salary is very low. If you work at Germany companies, you will get twice bigger than yours. And if you work at American companies, you will get 5 times bigger than yours. *Okay, my salary is really small. but don't be too obvious say like that*.

I talked to my hubby, he said to me,"Don't bother too much what she said. Your condition can be changed. Now she's on top of you. But some other time, your salary will be higher than her".

Hm.. well I have tried to find new job. I also studied 3 times in many universities for different majors. I really hope that what I've done and tried, return to me in good way. I believe GOD has beautiful plan for me and I have to be patience...

Bismillaah...
Be strong Dina :)

Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment