Wednesday, May 29, 2013

a lovey note at my Birthday :)

A lovely note through BBM from my beloved hubby on 00.31 dated May 29, 2013 (my birthday).
He made this beautiful note to me. Hm.. I thought that my hubby forgot my birthday but, he planned to write down this note. How lovely (eventhough I also really like if he also give me a surprise present :D)

Dear My Wife,
Usiamu kini telah bertambah
Begitu pula akan pengalaman hidup
Begitu pula akan amal ibadah yang telah diperbuat
Sebuah keharusan untuk bersyukur pada ALLAH SWT
Dan mengharapkan akan lebih baik ke depan

Nikmati hidup nikmati
Kesehatan adalah anugerah
Pengalaman hidup bersama kita jadi modal
bahwa kita bisa lebih baik lagi
Dan bisa bersyukur lagi

Anggap saja masalah adalah sebuah tangga yang menguji kita
Yang menyatakan bahwa kita sanggup untuk mengatasi masalah
Ukirlah hidupmu dengan penuh warna amal kebaikan
Sambutlah setiap saat akan waktumu dengan penuh optimis
Sandarkanlah semuanya pada nilai ibadah
Lakukan pekerjaanmu dengan penuh keikhlasan

I'll be with U

HBD my wife, mother of lovely son


Oww.. it's so sweet!!! It's kind of long text, and I believe he tried to make it by himself. The note is really meaningful, many good wisdoms on it. I really like it! eventhough it'll be better if he also give me a surprise present.

Thank you my hubby. I really thankful of what I have, a lovely hubby and cute son. What else do I have to ask! New job, new salary, lot of money ,more traveling aboards, etc etc In this precious moment, I just want to say Alhamdulillah :) Happy Birthday to me. Hm.. 34 now, I hope always be 25

Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment