Wednesday, July 17, 2013

D.I.L.E.M.A

After struggling with my own thoughts and feelings, finally I accepted the offer at Australian engineering consultant in Oil, Gas and minerals. But then, I got phone call from one of biggest American Oil Company, she asked me to come to their office for an interview. It's so suddenly, and my confusion was starting over again. Fortunately I haven't signed offer from that Australian company. My hubby and my friends said "Why don't give a try. Come to the nterview, watch and see. Maybe they got higher offer". With Bismillah I agreed to come to their office for an interview. The interview itself was going smooth (too smooth I think). After talking for a while, they just like me (Alhamdulillah). But, they can not give salary higher than that Australian company (same amount). But, it's okay. Well, it's pretty much higher than my current job. I have to re-thinking. Which company should I choose. Both of those companies are really tempting. I can't sleep (this phase came again). I talked to my hubby, my sister, my friend. I was also praying and praying. I just didn't know what to do. I really hope for better future. Job, not only good for my self, but also my family (especially my son). I want to have good relationship with my bosses, colleagues, the job itself, environment and also stability in life. I just returned it to GOD, and I pray,"What ever it is, InshaALLAH that the best for me. Please GOD show me the way". Then, this morning e-mail came from HRD of the American Oil Company :

Hi Mba Dina,

Thank you for taking the time to interview with ExxonMobil.
We have reviewed your background, qualification and interests relative to the needs of our organizations within ExxonMobil.
But however, we regret to inform you that there is some changes in our organizations (just now) that we need to cancel our recruiting process for XXXXXX.

Apologize for inconvenient.
We appreciate your interest in ExxonMobil and the opportunity you have given to consider you for working with us.

Hm.. maybe GOD has already given me the sign. After receiving this e-mail, I signed offer from Australian company, and gave my resignation letter to my boss. Bismillah, InshaALLAH everything is going to be OKAY.
I hope for better everything than my current job. Wish me luck! :)

Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment