Friday, July 19, 2013

Stupid!

I really hate when people call me stupid or treat me like a stupid person, that's why I can't forget my "dosen pembimbing" at University of Indonesia when I was studying Economics. I got trauma, eventhough I have graduated from year 2010, but I had bad dreams about it until year 2012 (Alhamdulillah, now that dream don't come again, InshaALLAH never again). She treated me like the most stupid person alive. She was prolong my skripsi process until 2 semesters with additional more 2 months. After giving her present (expensive batik danar hadi) she gave me C+ as skripsi's point. After giving that point, she said,"Untung saya masih baik, saya kasih kamu nilai C+).
Well, she's a lecture with very low morale. After giving "sogokan", she gave me point to pass my skripsi. What a shame?!

Damn I really hate that lecture. If killing or torturing someone is not a crime, I will be very happy to do it!. If "guna-guna" is not a sin, I will be very pleased to do it. I want her life miserable. I really feel that I don't deserve of what she's done to me. I have studied at 2 universities before, with good marks (IPK more than 3). Besides, my latest IPK at University of Indonesia was 3.4, until I got C+ for skripsi, the final IPK is 3.17. Suddenly she just judged me as the most stupid person in the world. I remembered when she said :

"Masa' kayak gini aja kamu ga bisa? Katanya kamu dulu lulusan S1 juga di Padjadjaran. Bener kamu dulu lulus di sana?"

"Bahasa Inggris kamu jelek banget sih!. Kamu dulu lulus sekolah ga?"

"Kamu dulu SD-nya di mana sih? bukan negeri ya?"

and there were many sentences that really hurt my feeling :(. She also treated me like trash. She asked me to come to her home at very morning (even birds haven't showing up), which is very far from my house, only to revise my skripsi. Then she asked me right away to change it and print it. Then she asked me to do revision at other place, instead her home. GOD, I'M SORRY IF I CAN NOT FORGIVE HER AND REALLY WANT HER LIFE MISERABLE, LIKE A HELL. I must do it for 2 semesters + 2 months, and what point do I have? only C+. That's the lowest point to graduate. I was very down. I never got bad as the most bad treatment before. I remembered that my last final reports at 2 last universities are A.

Dear GOD, please don't meet me up with that kind of person again. I never want to have that experience again, only once and enough. Dear GOD, please hear my wish. Amin.


Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment