Thursday, July 11, 2013

Do You Dare to Take The Risk?

After deep thinking can not sleep, can not eat, but not getting skinner :( I decided to take the risk. Ofcourse, I also consulted with my hubby and family, and my hubby really support me LOVE YOU SAYANG and really trust my ability. I told him that if I take this chance, I have to show my performance and there is possibility that I will be jobless. But he really has faith in me :

Our BB conversation :

Hubby : Ya aku mah saranin ambil, kerja sebagus2nya. Kalau nanti kira2 ga diperpanjang, kamu ngelamar lagi ke perusahaan Minyak. Kan kamu udah ada pengalaman di CV di perusahaan minyak.

Me : Kalau misalnya nih, aku ga diperpanjang. belum dapet kerjaan baru. Gimana? Can you handle?

Hubby : Tenang aja, jangan khawatir.Pasti dapet. Percaya kemampuan kamu.


So, what should I do now? Hm.. just pray and hope for the best. Basically I'm not the risk taker, but they said "High Risk, High Profit". With Bismillah, I'll take this challenge. Wish me luck :)

Veilicious! The truth beauty is wrapped in a beautiful way...

No comments:

Post a Comment